If you contact us by means of a form on the website or by e-mail, your data will be stored for six months to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
Information obligation (Articles 13 and 14 GDPR)
The following personal information will be collected from you during check-in as it is needed for our services:
- your master data (last name, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, date of birth, customer number) as well as language and, if required, the license plate number,
- the data in submitted travel documents (passport number, passport data, date of birth, issuing authority, duration, nationality) and identity documents (identity card, driver's license etc. together with issuing authority and term),
- payment and payment data, in particular debit cards, credit cards and bank cards,
- the length of stay requested by you, as well as destinations, hotels, contacts, conditions, special services, health data, personal preferences that you have given us, and
- specific categories of data, such as health data, special needs data and marriage / partnership,
We therefore store, process and, where necessary, provide this information to third parties with whom we collaborate to provide the most effective and optimal service to our customers.
For complaints the supervisory authority is the Austrian Data Protection Authority (DSB), Barichgasse 40-42, 1030 Wien.
You can reach us under the following contact details:
NIKO Hotels GmbH
6100 Seefeld in Tyrol
Telephone: +43 (0) 5212 2308
Fax: +43 (0) 5212 2045 41
Our website uses features of the web analytics service Google Analytics [see below]. For this purpose, cookies are used that allow an analysis of the use of the website by your users. The information generated thereby is transmitted to the server of the provider and stored there.
You can prevent this by setting up your browser so that no cookies are stored.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.